Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Cloudera Certified Administrator for Apache Hadoop (CCA-500) - Exam Pattern

Explorer

Dear Haddop Admin Gurus,

I am currently learning Hadoop Administration and would like to get certified on Cloudera Hadoop Administration for which the exam is CCA - 500.

In this regard i would like to know the experience of you on the below :

1. How is the exam pattern , Is it going to be objective type questions or any other . Please provide the details.

2. Is there any Practice question sessions or the sample questions provided to test myself before attempting the exam. 

3. Is there any offical course material to be prepared from cloudera on this. Please provide the link if i can download the same.

Kindly accept my apologies for my ignorance here and help me in preparing for the CCA 500 exam.

Best Regards,

Venkata

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Community Manager

Not a problem at all. I'm happy I could help. 🙂

Cy Jervis, Manager, Community Program
Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16

Explorer

Okay 🙂

Contributor
Hi All, Could you please share some scenarios or sample questions with answer that we can practice before writing exam? So far very few scenarios or use cases are coming to mind.

Community Manager

Have you viewed the video and read through the required skills on the CCA-131 certification page

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.

New Contributor

hi , i want to take the CCA131 certification exam recently .

Can you tell me what's the version of CDH when i actually operate in the CCA131 exam 

Community Manager

@chancabe if you check the CCA131 certification page and look at the bottom you will find information on the testing cluster. 

Each user is given their own CDH5 (currently 5.10.1) cluster running on CentOS 7.3.

New Contributor

Hi Sir

Can somone guide me how do I purchnage a book "Cloudera Certified Administrator for Apache Hadoop Ccah Exam Unofficial Review Questions and Answers 2016/17 " ?

Can you give me link to buy the same, I tried searching for such books, there are no specific results.

Please help.

Community Manager

Thank you for asking @ABP. Cloudera doesn't have such a book. If you are wondering what to study for the CCA Administrator Exam (CCA131), you can find out on the certification page which lists:

• Number of questions
  • Time limit
  • Score required to pass
  • Pricing
  • How the test is evaluated and scored
  • Audience and Prerequisites
  • Exam delivery and cluster information

Of course the part you would be interested in is listed as well in the Required Skills section. This section lists all the skills you will need to be able to perform as part of the test.