Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Cloudera Data Scientist Certification duration

Hi All,

I am planning to take Data Scientist certification exam.

http://www.cloudera.com/training/certification/ccp-ds.html link tells that there are 3 exams to be taken to become Cloudera certified Data Scientist. 3 exams are

• DS700 – Descriptive and Inferential Statistics on Big Data
  • DS701 – Advanced Analytical Techniques on Big Data
  • DS702 - Machine Learning at Scale

Also i read in some of the blogs that these 3 exams needs to be completed in the same year. Is this statement true? If yes, does that year has to be calender year? Suppose if i take 1st exam on 7/19/2016, then i have to complete remaining 2 exams in year 2016(by 12/31/2016).

OR Do i need to complete all 3 exams by 7/19/2017 if take first exam by 7/19/2016.

Thanks,
Veeru

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Community Manager

Thank you for the question @veeruCloudera. If you look at the CCP Data Scientist Exams page on Cloudera.com you will see that you have to pass all three exams in a 365 day time frame. There are other criteria involved that are also listed on that page. Best of luck. 

Cy Jervis, Manager, Community Program
Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Community Manager

Thank you for the question @veeruCloudera. If you look at the CCP Data Scientist Exams page on Cloudera.com you will see that you have to pass all three exams in a 365 day time frame. There are other criteria involved that are also listed on that page. Best of luck. 

Cy Jervis, Manager, Community Program
Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Thanks

Hi, 

I am not seeing Cloudera Data Scientist certification in Cloudera website. Is it discontinued?