New Contributor

Re: Cloudera Hadoop Administrator Certification

I want to recommend you that you should do the course classes from any well respected institute. I did this course from Koenig solutions that's why i want to suggest you that you should do this from Koenig solutions :-
New Contributor

Hey, Dear :)

I would love to share few study materials for Cloudera Hadoop Administrator Certification course:-

Firstly, you have to manage your time and your study according to the timetable.

Read these books:-

Cloudera Certified Administrator for Apache Hadoop Ccah Exam Unofficial Review Questions and Answers 2016/17 Edition
Cloudera Certified Developer for Apache Hadoop Last Minute Guide: CCD-410

If you have budget, I want to recommend you that you should do the course from Koenig Solutions because I did Hadoop administration course from the same institute :-)

Explorer

Thanks for your help.

I am unable to get that document .Can you kindly provide any links to
download it.

Regards
Sidharth
Highlighted
Champion

Previously it was like multiple choice questions and answers ,pretty straight forward. 

Now it is more of like Red Hat linux certification , they will you problem to slove in the cluster and you should solve the issue using Couldera manager or command line in hadoop, if i remember correctly sometimes they will also check your linux knoweldge by asking something related to disk space , process state , premission etc 

I belive this is an effort taken by cloudera to avoid dumps preparation which is illegal . 

Trust me the cource is only for the jump start (4 days u will not learn much )  ,

i learnt pretty much more with my test and trial . 

I dont thing the cource or training is enough for the certification . As everyone says read the hadoop definite guide and follow the cloudera forum were u can fish lot of problems and solution. Take some time to get certified . Just letting my thoughts 

Concencrate more on the hadoop configuration files all  the xml And its properties .

FInally  - Hadoop Operations and Hadoop Defintie Guide should be the bible for your Certification .

Hope  this is suffice .

My mantar is not to get overwhelmed while preparing for certification .

1. read many books 2 .build your own clusters and play around. 3. dont be hurry in for certification unless you feel confident . mate

good luck :)

Announcements