New Contributor

Coding Issue CDH 5 Quickstart VM

Hi,

Im new to spark and cloudera.

I downloaded the CDH5.2 two weeks ago and I starte writing spark code and everything worked fine while i used to set the master to local.

Now I changed the code in the following

SparkConf conf = new SparkConf().setAppName("Sampler Application").setMaster("spark://quickstart.cloudera:7077");

JavaSparkContext context = new JavaSparkContext(conf);

and it is not working anymore, it gave me a lot of error!

Did I miss anything?

Thanks,

Vincenzo

New Contributor

Re: Coding Issue CDH 5 Quickstart VM

I got always this warning:

INFO TaskSchedulerImpl: Adding task set 0.0 with 2 tasks

WARN TaskSchedulerImpl: Initial job has not accepted any resources; check your cluster UI to ensure that workers are registered and have sufficient memory

Can anyone help me?

Thanks

New Contributor

Re: Coding Issue CDH 5 Quickstart VM

15/02/09 02:12:37 WARN TaskSchedulerImpl: Initial job has not accepted any resources; check your cluster UI to ensure that workers are registered and have sufficient memory
15/02/09 02:12:52 WARN TaskSchedulerImpl: Initial job has not accepted any resources; check your cluster UI to ensure that workers are registered and have sufficient memory
15/02/09 02:13:07 WARN TaskSchedulerImpl: Initial job has not accepted any resources; check your cluster UI to ensure that workers are registered and have sufficient memory
15/02/09 02:13:22 WARN TaskSchedulerImpl: Initial job has not accepted any resources; check your cluster UI to ensure that workers are registered and have sufficient memory