Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Is Anyone gave CCA175 recently ? Asking to confirm exam issue resolution

Explorer

Hi,

I scheduled exam before 1 month and it got cancelled due to Examination cluster issue.

After waiting for certain time i cancelled my registration to find the alternatives.

Now i am about to schedule alternat exam but before that i would like to know availability of CCA175.

Please responde if any one gave exam in last week.

@cjervis : It would be really helpful if you can contact your sources to identify the status of exam cluster issue.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Explorer

Exam Environment issue has been resolved. Now Exam delivered properly.

Thanks @cjervis 

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18

Community Manager

I am checking with the certification team to get the latest update. 

Cy Jervis, Manager, Community Program
Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Community Manager

Thanks for your patience on this. I have been advised by the certification team that the exam cluster issue has been resolved. While you can now schedule an exam, due to the backlog there may be limited times available over the next several days. 

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.

Explorer

Thanks for the update @cjervis 

Explorer

It seems still issue is not resolved as more members reported failure of CCA175 exam. @cjervis 

Community Manager

I reported one of the new issues to the certification team and was assured the cluster issue was still resolved. 

Explorer

Ok. It would be helpful if you can verify one more time with concerned team.

New Contributor

I am also waiting for it.

Explorer

Exam Environment issue has been resolved. Now Exam delivered properly.

Thanks @cjervis 

Explorer
Hello everyone! Cloudera infrastucture issues are still there. No one knows when will be possible to take an exam meanwhile a lot of people paid. certification@cloudera.com keep going to tell there is no eta. They don't know when the issues will be fixed.