04-02-2019 05:06 AM
I scheduled exam before 1 month and it got cancelled due to Examination cluster issue.
After waiting for certain time i cancelled my registration to find the alternatives.
Now i am about to schedule alternat exam but before that i would like to know availability of CCA175.
Please responde if any one gave exam in last week.
@cjervis : It would be really helpful if you can contact your sources to identify the status of exam cluster issue.
04-02-2019 07:06 AM
I am checking with the certification team to get the latest update.
04-04-2019 07:10 AM
Thanks for your patience on this. I have been advised by the certification team that the exam cluster issue has been resolved. While you can now schedule an exam, due to the backlog there may be limited times available over the next several days.
04-11-2019 07:31 AM
I reported one of the new issues to the certification team and was assured the cluster issue was still resolved.
05-09-2019 12:26 AM