Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Issue with Cloudera Live on AWS

Explorer

Hi,

I'm trying to use Cloudera Live on AWS; I got the email with code but didn't get any instructions attached to it.

I can see that Cloudera Live stack got created but can't see any instances running on it.

Please someone let me know how can I start the instances.

Thanks!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Guru

Within a few minutes of the CloudFormation stack being deployed, it should get marked in a green state with "CREATE_COMPLETE" or a red state with "ROLLBACK_COMPLETE". If it's green, you should receive another email in a few minutes with a link to a progress bar, and your final email within about 45 minutes with credentials, etc. If the stack is marked in red, there was a problem and you'll need to look up the specific errors under the Events tab.

If your stack has been green but you have not received the next email within 15 - 20 minutes, send me a private message with your access code and I can look into what's going on with that cluster.

View solution in original post

Explorer
Thanks! There was a problem with my Amazon AWS account and the issue is resolved by contacting the AWS support team.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Guru

Within a few minutes of the CloudFormation stack being deployed, it should get marked in a green state with "CREATE_COMPLETE" or a red state with "ROLLBACK_COMPLETE". If it's green, you should receive another email in a few minutes with a link to a progress bar, and your final email within about 45 minutes with credentials, etc. If the stack is marked in red, there was a problem and you'll need to look up the specific errors under the Events tab.

If your stack has been green but you have not received the next email within 15 - 20 minutes, send me a private message with your access code and I can look into what's going on with that cluster.

Explorer
Thanks! There was a problem with my Amazon AWS account and the issue is resolved by contacting the AWS support team.