Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

July 2015 Hadoop Developer Certification

New Contributor

I am planning for Hadoop Developer certification on July 2015. I wanted to know the following:

1) Is Hadoop version has changed during June 2015 as mentioned in previous forum during Jan 2015.  If not, when it is planned so that I can plan my exam date.

2) I am planning for Practice Testing purchase now.  Am I eligible for any discount coupon. If yes, how to get the same.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Master Collaborator

No to both. On 1, it's not that specific. On 2, we don't give discounts on any our offerings. One month is usually not near enough time to learn the concepts presented in the practice test. Rememeber, it's not a mock test that you can take 10X in one week and memorize the questions and do well through memorization. You take it once, and then spend the next few months learning the areas you don't know. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Master Collaborator

No to both. On 1, it's not that specific. On 2, we don't give discounts on any our offerings. One month is usually not near enough time to learn the concepts presented in the practice test. Rememeber, it's not a mock test that you can take 10X in one week and memorize the questions and do well through memorization. You take it once, and then spend the next few months learning the areas you don't know.