Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

No email on the Cloudera Live cluster with credentials

New Contributor

I haven't gotten an email with the credentials. Is the cluster up and running? The instances seem to be up and I can connect using SSH but I am able to get into Cloudera Manager: The public IP is: 54.175.223.217

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Guru

That public IP does not match the Manager Node of any cluster that's been deployed so I can't be sure (send me a private message with your access code if you'd like me to be sure), but judging by the timing of your message and your username, the final email was successfully sent on Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 5:14 PM Pacific Time. I would suggest checking your spam folder. If you've shut down or restarted the instances in your cluster, they'll have different public IPs. The cluster itself will pick up on the change but the links in the email and the IP addresses the Live service recorded won't be useful anymore (and I suspect this is why I can't find a cluster with the IP 54.175.223.217.

If you can SSH to your Manager Node, the Hue and CM password can be found in /var/tmp/cm_hue_admin_password.txt. Other information you need can be found by just entering that IP address into your browser.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Guru

That public IP does not match the Manager Node of any cluster that's been deployed so I can't be sure (send me a private message with your access code if you'd like me to be sure), but judging by the timing of your message and your username, the final email was successfully sent on Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 5:14 PM Pacific Time. I would suggest checking your spam folder. If you've shut down or restarted the instances in your cluster, they'll have different public IPs. The cluster itself will pick up on the change but the links in the email and the IP addresses the Live service recorded won't be useful anymore (and I suspect this is why I can't find a cluster with the IP 54.175.223.217.

If you can SSH to your Manager Node, the Hue and CM password can be found in /var/tmp/cm_hue_admin_password.txt. Other information you need can be found by just entering that IP address into your browser.