Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

No response from cloudera-CCA 175 ( exam not ready by cloudera on scheduled date)

New Contributor

My exam for CCA 175 was scheduled on 03/03/2019 19:30:00 IST

The exam did not load on examslocal.com as it was not ready by cloudera. The chat support in examslocal suggested me to drop an email to cloudera team. As soon as i got this instruction, I dropped an email to certification@cloudera.com regarding the issue, but there is no proper response till now. All I get is, an automatic reply, which says, cloudera team is having a tech summit and would be busy between 25th feb- 3rd march, but it's been 7th march now.

I am supposed to share a certificate of completion of CCA 175 before 12th march, otherwise, i'd be in trouble.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Community Manager

@Ab1410,

I will contact the certification team on my end to ensure they are looking into your issue. In the meantime, I would suggest checking your email spam folder in case a reply is stuck there. 

Cy Jervis, Manager, Community Program
Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Community Manager

@Ab1410,

I will contact the certification team on my end to ensure they are looking into your issue. In the meantime, I would suggest checking your email spam folder in case a reply is stuck there. 

Cy Jervis, Manager, Community Program
Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Explorer
The clouded team cancelled my exam schedule due to technical issues they said. This is shocking. I assume, my purchased exam will re-appear under my examslocal account after your technical issues are resolved? And I can re-shedule the exam then? It's been days and no response from cloudera team. I paid huge money for the exam fees and it means nothing to you??

Explorer
Hi may I know the ETA they actually took to fix this issue? I am facing same problem and no response from them