Explorer

Problem faced in CCA-175 exam

Hi Team, I appeared for today CCA-175 exam. I faced lot of issue during starting of exam and failed due to the issue and harassment during beginning of my exam in spite of taking good preparation 1. I launched exam 11.15 IST but no proctor were there so it showing that no proctor or connection lost, then one page automatically came to restart session 2. when I relaunch the exam after re-login proctor asked to share desktop and camera, I shared both but proctor telling desktop not shared. I was sure that I shared both because I was getting pop up that "Innovative exam screensharing is sharing screen with examslocal.com" and getting stop screen sharing option. but proctor was not able to see my desktop. Proctor asked to restart browser and start 3. I restarted browser and relogin and launch exam then again proctor told same thing . I did almost 5-6 times "restart browser-login-launch exam" .but same issue. I passed all compatibility check 4. Then proctor asked screen share desktop first then camera share but after that proctor was telling that desktop screen share is successful but proctor was unable to show me through camera, where proctor was showing me through camera not able to see desktop earlier. 5. I became tensed then proctor asked me to download "vivaldi" browser and I installed and then installed extension. So If any one faced this type of problem before starting the exam instead passing of all compatibility check then mental condition should be down and felt low confidence for not getting surety to start exam. There was no mentioned that type of browser And then exam screen such a small and I was not able to understand the word properly. the whole environment was slow and very frustrating. I tried to increase terminal font size by cntrl+shift+"+" as per your certification demo video but not able to do so through Vivaldi browser. Also not able to increase font of firefox by cntrl+"+. As per your video I was not able to do anything. I faced so small font size issue, not able to understand lengthy type question because of not scrolling firefox properly. I hope I should get one retake chance without free of cost because the unexpected issue I faced during starting of my exam. As The exam cost so much high and just for environment issue I did not make it successful . So I request you to please consider to retake as I started to launch exam 11.15AM IST but started exam 12.00 PM IST. In spite of being costly exam the environment is such bad with low resolution small font such a pathetic, For no such exam I faced this environment issue. I started my exam with low confidence due to difficulty I faced to start exam at beginning though all things are passed as compatibility check . I hope you will consider my request other wise just money waste just because of cloudera exam environment. I already mailed certification team regarding such poor quality of infrastructure of exam environment and mental harassment that I faced

Kudos: 119
Solutions: 62

Re: Problem faced in CCA-175 exam

@rakeshdey,

Please email the certification team at certification@cloudera.com about your concerns. They will review the exam and determine the appropriate course of action.  

Cy Jervis, Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:

Terms of Service

Community Guidelines

How to use the forum

Explorer

@cjervis,

I already mailed them, but did not get reply. Also I can remember everything I did right but not able to save result because of sone malformatted unicode char in input file..

Please check the spam folder in your email just in case the reply was flagged as such. 

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.

Terms of Service

Community Guidelines

How to use the forum

Visitor

Hello , I have same issues. Cloudera team did not reply my email stil until 5 days. please, I just retake this cca175 exam and reschedule .
Explorer

@javaciany question pattern changed??
Visitor

There is no change.
Cloudera team did not answer my email.
In the beginning of the exam, exam did not load.
I did not take this exam during exam day.
Please help me.
I just want to retake and reschedule this exam again

Best regards

@javaci I'll reach out to the certification team. In the meantime, check your email spam folder in case their reply was marked as such. 

Terms of Service

Community Guidelines

How to use the forum

Visitor

Hello again,
I got an email one hour ago.
My all email had sent their soam folder.
They did not see all my email.
They will examine my exam day issues.
I hope, I will reschedule cca175 exam this week. As soon as possible.
Best regards
Highlighted
Visitor

Hello again,

Today is 8. days and cloudera team did not give information about reschedule - retake exam.

I am waiting and waiting.

is 8Days not enough to examine my exam day problem?

How long does it take?

next days saturday and sunday is day off.

Please can you expidite my exam status?

I don't want to wait even one day.

I want to reschedule - retake this exam: is it possible?  on 2 May Thursday. maybe.

Please help me.

Best Regards,

mmetin