Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Unable to download HDP sandbox

Explorer

this is the link for download hdp sandbox

https://www.cloudera.com/downloads/hortonworks-sandbox/hdf.html

After select the installation type and click 'let's go'. A page for accepting terms and conditions comes out.  Select accept. 

After this is done, there should be a page to select the hdp sandbox version. Unfortunately, no thing comes out!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Explorer

I can download now. It looks like cloudera has fixed that link issue.

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

New Contributor

Hi,

When I visit the page to download HDP on Virtualbox, It repeatedly takes me to a tutorial page. I am not able to see the actual page with the link to downoad HDP on VirtualBox. Please advise.

Community Manager

I am sorry to see you are having issues @Vicky12. Can you provide a screen shot of the page as you see it and the URL? Also can you advise which browser you are using and if you are logged into the site? I think I have been able to recreate the issue in Chrome but want to make sure there are not any additional issues to be reported. 

Cy Jervis, Manager, Community Program
Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Contributor

hI @cjervis .

Please use below Download  link:-

https://www.cloudera.com/downloads/hortonworks-sandbox/hdp.html

HDP.PNG

I jest verified

Thanks

HadoopHelp

New Contributor

Hello,

I am trying to download the HDP sandbox 3.0.1 for VirtualBox, but the download suddenly stops after a while. I  tried several times this week but without success.

Can you please help me on this issue? 

Hi @yasminela 

Apologies for the temporary unavailability of the HDP Sandbox. The problem appears to have been fully resolved prior to ‎01-17-2020 and the HDP Sandbox should be available to all for downloading. Let us know if you find that is not the case for you.

Bill

Bill Brooks, Community Moderator
Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.