Intros and Suggestions

Introduce yourself to the community, provide feedback or participate in off topic discussions
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Delegate opening support cases

New Contributor

Hello,

My client wants to delegate to certain users (of his company and external) the opening of support cases, how can it be configured?

Thanks in advance,

Iñigo Perez

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Community Manager

Hey @Inigo,

Thank you for the question. Typically, I recommend customers and partners reach out to their Cloudera Representative for the best answer on things like this. If you don't have one I can reach out via private message to get the information I would need to have someone contact you to discuss what is possible. 

Cy Jervis, Manager, Community Program
Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Community Manager

Hey @Inigo,

Thank you for the question. Typically, I recommend customers and partners reach out to their Cloudera Representative for the best answer on things like this. If you don't have one I can reach out via private message to get the information I would need to have someone contact you to discuss what is possible. 

Cy Jervis, Manager, Community Program
Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Reader

How can i get access to open support cases?