Visitor

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF: Please Reply here to tell us about you!

My name is Stefano and I have almost 40 years' professional experience in the Information Technology, 7 of which gained in a large multinational company,  the remaining spent working in important local businesses. My main skills relate to the activities involved in the governance of business areas and managing complex projects with key customers. In both these areas I have held responsibility for coordinating Project Managers and operational resources. In addition to taking account of budgetary controls, I have also contributed to increasing customer intimacy and to highlighting newly emerging business opportunities. In order to never lose sight of the technical side of my business, which is part and parcel of my profession, I keep myself updated on industry news and trends both by visiting vendors and by participating in trials or technical update conferences. I frequently provide support to the marketing department in order to ensure customer satisfaction monitoring the quality of the solution offered avoiding inadequate or impossible solutions. The added value of this technical and commercial experience lies in my ability to put in place all the delivery assurance measures necessary to prevent the management of criticalities related to imprecise offerings, and to highlight any situations that may be problematic from a planning or financial point of view. Currently I took on the role of Alliance and Partnership Manager.

Cloudera Employee

My name is Dennis Jaheruddin, checking in from The Netherlands.

I am very new to this community, but have been working with data for quite some years, originally starting in Analytics/Data Science but since last year I am heavily focusing heaviliy on Streaming. It may not surprise you that my favorite product of our stack is NiFi.

External info about me:

Hi guys.

I'm glad to be here.

I'm a Data Engineer in the banking sector.

Not currently working with Cloudera but evaluating the possibilities to do it.

Best of wishes an have a nive weekend!!!

o.