Intros and Suggestions

Introduce yourself to the community, provide feedback or participate in off topic discussions
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Lost my post!

I just made a whole long post and then cloudera asked me to log in.  Of course I had to change my password because I forgot it.  Now my entire post is lost!  I tried hitting the back button on the page but the content I wrote is gone.  This is very frustrating!  Please fix your website.

4 REPLIES 4

apparently the site kept my post, but that was not obvious to me, you should communicate that to people somehow.  I went and re-made the whole post before I realized that my original post was up.

Guru

Thank you for the feedback and especially for the follow-up with additional information.  We are looking into ways to help alleviate this frustrating situation in the future.

Regards,

Clint Heath

Community Manager

I posted a question last night and it's still not anywhere on the site, nor listed in my posts.  What happened?

Master Collaborator

Apologies  - it's difficult after the fact to say why this problem may have occured. I presume it's not related to the previously reported issue?

Have you checked your profile page for an auto-saved draft?