Intros and Suggestions
Introduce yourself to the community, provide feedback or participate in off topic discussions
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF: Please Reply here to tell us about you!

Highlighted

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF: Please Reply here to tell us about you!

Hello,
I am Rohan Singh.

Highlighted

Hello

I am Mia Chang from Singapore. Love to dancing and hangouts with my colleagues.

Highlighted

Hi,

This is Raj from chennai with 14.5 years of IT experience. I am excited to join this forum to stay connected with cloudera product experiences and updates.   

Highlighted

I am in the industry since 2002. Have been mainly in the Project Manager's role from past over 11 years. Have remained associated with 7 organizations so far. Have executed many projects that were data centric - date migration, curation, etc. Have worked extensively in SQL apart from other technologies(.net, Java, etc). Was involved in administration, design and development of SQL for almost 10 years. Felt the need to further my data skills and I got certified as Data Scientist in 2016. Have executed two projects utilizing the skills learnt during certification. One of the project involved writing Mapreduce Job (finalized on Mapreduce as using Hive and  others didn't help) and the other projects was getting Recommendations implemented on a Support portal using ML. My association with data continues till date.

Highlighted

Visitor

I am having 12 years of experience in IT and now i am learning Hadoop Administration course and it was awsome .If i will get an opportunity i will work as a Hadoop administrator.

I am well familiar with HDFS 2.x Administrator!! But i don't have coding knowledge.

Thanks,

Saroj

Highlighted

All the best Saroj

Glad to have connected with you. Let's stay connected.

Highlighted

Visitor

HI Aswin,

Thank you so much.!! sure any queries and help will be two way ..Thank you so much!!

Highlighted

New Contributor

Hi Clint and other community members

I am Naveen and have been lookng to upskill myself in Hadoop and Big Data analytics. I do not have a background in development but have been working in related field of change management for 24 years. Look forward to the learning journey.

Regards

Naveen

Highlighted

Visitor

Hi Naveen,

It is nice to hear that you are trying to up-skill yourself in Hadoop and Big Data analytics.

I Know about the Hadoop Administration but no knowledge on analytics.

If anyone of our community member help on this would be appreciated!!

Thanks and Good luck!!

We are Data transformation company, do everything from Ingestion to Insights. We have 320+ Consultants and spread across India, Middle East, APAC and North America. We have been working with Hortonworks and MapR in past and also looking at services/implementation partnership for Cloudera. Have 180+ customers across Regions. Have a Strategic AL/ML Platform with solution build for Marketing Mix / Test-Go / Demand Planning / Pricing & Packaging etc. Have customers across Domain and have partnership with Qlik, Informatica, Talend, SAS etc. Kindly align to Partner Manager for Implementation Partnership.

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here