Intros and Suggestions
Introduce yourself to the community, provide feedback or participate in off topic discussions
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF: Please Reply here to tell us about you!

Highlighted

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF: Please Reply here to tell us about you!

New Contributor

I had my first computer in 1985 at the age of 16, an Apple II with a Z80 interface that I programmed in BASIC and Assembly languages.
In 1989 I started using the UNIX operating system and in 1995 Linux that I still use today both professionally and for personal projects.
My background is in Computer Network Technology, BI & BigData and C/C++ development and I'm extremely self-taught.
About 1 year ago I am studying and developing functions in C++
for Apache Impala using Cloudera Quickstart. I'm passionate about space science and computer science in general.

Highlighted

I am a professional writer. I am a mentalist too. I love to talk with people and read their mind by asking some tricky questions. It is the perfect way to know more about the person in front of me. It makes my job easier. Right now I am working for popular writing service .

Highlighted

New Contributor

Hi,

I am business analyst, with a lot of experience in datawarehousing and now data lakes.

My focus is design and performance.

Highlighted

New Contributor

My name is Barsha and I am currently working as Solution Architect in Automotive industry. I have also worked with Finance Industry including lot of renowned banks and financial Institution. I have joined the community to contribute my findings and also learn from the community.

Highlighted

New Contributor

Hi guys,

Here few words to introduce myself on Cloudera Community.

Brand new on Cloudera technology, we are developing from scratch an BigData environment.

From incremental import, processing Data to export them to our client.

My background is mainly technical as performance testing consultant for couples of years on Banking company (mainly Oracle DB based on system).

Discovering the Cloudera ecosystem I hope soon to be able to help back the community,

Alex

Highlighted

New Contributor

Myself Dileep, I am working in IT industry since 12 years. Mostly into web application/microservices.

development. Recently got assignment on data transformation. so i am here   

Hi All,

My background is in Real-time Analytics for Energy Industry especially in Oilfield Drilling and Exploration. I had about 12 years of experience in Banking, O&G, Financial, Conversational AI and Quantitative Trading. 

Currently working on SciFin Technologies as CTO. 

You can find me on LinkedIn and Twitter,  or simply direct message me here in the community.

cc: @Clint 

Cheers

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here