Intros and Suggestions
Introduce yourself to the community, provide feedback or participate in off topic discussions
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF: Please Reply here to tell us about you!

Highlighted

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF: Please Reply here to tell us about you!

New Contributor

Hi,

I am currently working with PRGX as Technology Lead. I work on ETL tool Talend and Cloudera 5.7. I do mostly POC's to explore and find functionalities whether they suits for my organization. I am interested in Talend, Hadoop, Hive, Impala and Spark topics.

Thanks,

L Raghunath.

Thanks,
L Raghunath.
Highlighted

Contributor

# mario amatucci

## intro

used to work as bi developer with focus on etl... these days working with think big (teradata) on custoemrs data lakes (mostly nifi and some spark support and admin tasks when needed too

Highlighted

New Contributor

Hi,

My name is Monika Singh Chauhan, I work as a Firmware Developer. My company started to look at Big data stack for Analytics. I downloaded Cloudera and exploring it.

Currently I am working on how to run R script on Cloudera.

Excited to learn and understand how Cloudera works and how can we use it.

Thanks!

Highlighted

Contributor
hi Monika, loads of free videos and learning material here on cloudera and not only
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCakdSIPsJqiOLqylgoYmwQg
Highlighted

New Contributor

Hi -

Mark Teehan in SAP, Singapore. My team conduct proof of concepts on data - both database (HANA) and big-data (SAP HANA VORA, Spark etc). This is run on a combination of customer clusters, internal clusters and docker clusters on laptops. 

Highlighted

Visitor

see linkedin Raymond Desnoyers

Highlighted

Master Collaborator

Welcome @Ray06@markteehan@obar1@Senzopt@Raghunath@Crenny288, and others that I missed!

Very glad to have you all join our community!  Please remember to give us your suggestions or feedback on this thread if you see any improvements we can make.

Regards,

Clint

Highlighted

Hi all,

I have an experience with Linux/Unix operating systems and Virtualization VMWARE/KVM Hypervisors, I have worked for much BigData installations, especially my experience is with hardware vendors  HPE, DELL, Fujitsu and Cisco x86 Hardware and Operation Systems, as I am quite new in Cloudera. I am planning to develop myself on Cloudera side and on the following days DevOps erea to automateon bear metal installations with Ansible. Please follow me on linkedin.

Highlighted

New Contributor

I'm a software engineer at Priceline.com, and I'm currently working on the development of a Java program that will be a replacement for an existing Java program, which is using "Hive streaming API" from Hortonworks to write ORC formatted data to Hdfs files.

Community Manager

Welcome to the community @bilginozturk34@vlad123 and @SebastianFr. :)

Cy Jervis, Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:
Community Guidelines
How to use the forum
Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here