Intros and Suggestions
Introduce yourself to the community, provide feedback or participate in off topic discussions
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF: Please Reply here to tell us about you!

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF: Please Reply here to tell us about you!

Master Collaborator

Welcome folks!  Glad to have all your expertise join our community!

Hi.. This is Praveen here..I have recently changed my domain (from marine) to IT. I am fascinated by Big Data & analytics. I am trying to learn more about the HADOOP ecosystem. Was amazed to see the contribution from cloudera to make all this happen and keep this going. Thank you for all the expert knowledge..

New Contributor

Hello Everyone,

I am Deepika, Senior Manager in Blue Canopy, VA. As I have 20+ years of experience in Database, would liked to extend my knowledge in BigData. I got QuickStart VM and learning on my own and planning to do Cloudera CCP Data Engineer. I would like to join the group who are also interested in getting CCP Data Engineer certificate. So that we all study and clear our doubts and at the end get our certificates.

Thanks

Master Collaborator

Welcome @prvn and @hideepika, very glad to have you here!

Explorer
Hi,
I am also preparing for Data Engineer exam, Do we have any such group where
we can discuss on this ?

New Contributor

I dont know, I wish we have one.

Community Manager

If you are looking for information, all the topics covered in the exam are listed on the certification page. Is there something additional you are you looking to discuss in a forum about test preparation? 

Cy Jervis, Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:
Community Guidelines
How to use the forum

New Contributor

I am looking for community page where we discuss and learn from similar group of people who is also planning to do CCP Data Engineer exam.

Thanks

Community Manager

If we provided such a forum, what specifically about preparation would you be looking to discuss?

Cy Jervis, Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:
Community Guidelines
How to use the forum

New Contributor

Mainly I would like to get more information about CCP Data Engineer and to form a study group.

Thanks