Intros and Suggestions
Introduce yourself to the community, provide feedback or participate in off topic discussions
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF: Please Reply here to tell us about you!

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF: Please Reply here to tell us about you!

My name is Pouya Yousefi and I'm a Data Science / ML Engineer and Assoc. Director located in Paris, France working for IQVIA, "the Human Data Science" company.  There is a definite chemistry between Cloudera and IQVIA and I'm a proponent for a closer relationship to focus on improving big data, ML, and AI services to our shared healthcare and pharma clients.

The support and service from the Cloudera team has been superb and I look forward to continuing our work together.

Hi everyone,

I am Ahmet and currently I am an Data Architect. Approximately 10 years I have been working in the IT. My background is in DataWarehouse and Analytics systems development.

I am so excited about a part of this community. 

Thanks...

New Contributor

Hi everyone,

My name is Onur Tokat and I participate in this community from Turkey. Over 15 years working experience on IT sector as a Java Developer, almost last three years I have been working as Big Data developer mostly based on Cloudera Distributions.

My big data journey started at Nokia Turkey as Big Data Software professional and currently, I have been working at Dilisim as Senior Big Data Developer to implement and do customized development for customer on Cloudera Distribution.

My interest area is doing development using data streaming analytics (Kafka, Spark, and Flink), and adding effective big data ecosystem components on cloudera architecture.

Nice to meet you!

Onur

Hi All, I am Arun M Prasad, would like to introduce myself as Data Engineer. I did my Master in Advance Computing and have around 12 years of experience in IT industry. Worked in various domain like Retail, Education, Telecommunication and Banking and ran my start-up in Singapore. I was trained and certified as a Cloudera Certified Administrator for Apache Hadoop.

Hi All, I am Saroj Kumar sahu, I am from India having 11 Years of experience on various technologies like Linux,Netapp Storage,Hadoop Administration,Windows,AWS etc. I have worked in various projects like Data Center operations to the production support and I have some experience of Technical teaching as well.

I am looking forward to work in the Hadoop Technology moreover Administration part.

Thank you so much!! Please help me in terms gaining more and more knowledge!!

Thanks and Regards,

Saroj