Dear Cloudera users,
We are pleased to announce the general availability of the Cloudera Connector Powered by Teradata and the Cloudera Connector for Netezza version 1.2. This release has many updates including:
For Cloudera Connector Powered by Teradata:
- Upgraded TDCH to version 1.2.1
- Added support for Avro file format
- Added support for Incremental import
- Added support for --where argument
- Added support for Hive import
- Added support for Importing all tables using import-all-tables
- Added support for Query Bands
- Added new import method split.by.amp (supported only on Teradata 14.10 and higher)
For Cloudera Connector for Netezza:
- Added --nz-uploaddir for uploading logs to HDFS directory
- Added --nz-ctrlchars to enable CTRLCHARS option for the Netezza external table
Both connectors are released in editions compatible with CDH 4 and CDH 5. See download page for further details.
Please note that the Cloudera Connector for Teradata is not supported on CDH 5. You will need to upgrade to the Cloudera Connector powered by Teradata. For help on moving to the new connector, please see Upgrading to Cloudera Connector Powered by Teradata page.
For more details on new features and usage of Cloudera Connector Powered by Teradata, see:
For more details on new features and usage of Cloudera Connector for Netezza, see:
As always, we welcome your feedback. Please send your comments and suggestions through our new community forums. You can also file bugs in the CDH project at issues.cloudera.org.