Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Ambari Infra Update - HDP(3.0.1) - Could not find a healthy node to handle the request

Highlighted

Ambari Infra Update - HDP(3.0.1) - Could not find a healthy node to handle the request

New Contributor

Hey there,

solr, zookeeper etc. are running and healthy but
when i try to backup and upgrade my ambari infra following the steps in the HDP Upgrade Guide v3.01,

# /usr/lib/ambari-infra-solr-client/ambariSolrMigration.sh --ini-file $CONFIG_INI_LOCATION --mode backup | tee backup_output.txt

I am getting these error:

request to collection [audit_logs] failed due to (510) org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Could not find a healthy node to handle the request., retry? 0
Could not find a healthy node to handle the request.
org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Could not find a healthy node to handle the request.

I have tryed it before on a test environment where everything works fine and I have no clue whats wrong.

Since i am no solr or hadoop expert (yet) in general, every hint / help would be appreciated because this is a showstopper for me.

Thx for your time.

Best regards,

T.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Ambari Infra Update - HDP(3.0.1) - Could not find a healthy node to handle the request

New Contributor

Hi @Ti Ba,

Dont really know, but have you tried to disable ranger audit in solr?

I mean /Services/Ranger/Configs/RangerAudit and here disable the Audit to Solr

Why? since it is: request to collection [audit_logs]

Please let me know if disabling this make any diff.

Regards,

Ariel

Re: Ambari Infra Update - HDP(3.0.1) - Could not find a healthy node to handle the request

New Contributor

hi @aquilodran that did not resolve the issue for me

New Contributor

Hi @Ti Ba

I'am facing the same issue. Did you find out the solution ?

Thanks,

Mathieu