Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Ambari-cassandra service...Connection failed: [Errno 111] Connection refused to node1.domain:7000

Ambari-cassandra service...Connection failed: [Errno 111] Connection refused to node1.domain:7000

Explorer

I have the HDP 2.4 setup..Since there is no builtin cassandra service,I have added cassandra to my cluster from the following link.. https://github.com/Symantec/ambari-cassandra-service..Installation results in a warning in one of my host,but the rest all were successful.But I am unable to start my cqlsh shell now..Its showing Connection error: ('Unable to connect to any servers', {'localhost': error(111, "Tried connecting to [('127.0.0.1', 9042)]...Also noticed some critical errors in ambari Connection failed: [Errno 111] Connection refused to node1.domain:7000.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Ambari-cassandra service...Connection failed: [Errno 111] Connection refused to node1.domain:7000

Explorer

Make sure that we have default-jdk and default-jre installed on our system..If not install both and restart the cassandra service..

Re: Ambari-cassandra service...Connection failed: [Errno 111] Connection refused to node1.domain:7000

Hello Sir

how did you resolve it please !

can you help me out !

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here