Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Ambari setup NiFi SSL NiFi CA keystore.jks/truststore.jks does not exist when inspect

Ambari setup NiFi SSL NiFi CA keystore.jks/truststore.jks does not exist when inspect

New Contributor

I installed a HDF cluster via Ambari and enabled NiFi SSL with NiFi CA. In the Ambari configurations, I put in the keystore and truststore path as:

/usr/hdf/current/nifi/conf/keystore.jks   # same for truststore.jks

The HDF cluster seems working well but when I try to inspect the keystore / truststore file using command like below:

keytool -v -list -keystore keystore.jks   # also tried with absolute path even without the `current`                                           #  link folder

I get a file not exist problem like below:

[ec2-user@nifi01 conf]$ keytool -v -list -storepass changeit -storetype jks -keystore /usr/hdf/3.1.1.0-35/nifi/conf/keystore.jks
keytool error: java.lang.Exception: Keystore file does not exist: /usr/hdf/3.1.1.0-35/nifi/conf/keystore.jks
java.lang.Exception: Keystore file does not exist: /usr/hdf/3.1.1.0-35/nifi/conf/keystore.jks
        at sun.security.tools.keytool.Main.doCommands(Main.java:783)
        at sun.security.tools.keytool.Main.run(Main.java:366)
        at sun.security.tools.keytool.Main.main(Main.java:359)

But when I do the `ls` command, the file is right there.

Anything I missed? I just need to check the content within the keystore/truststore

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here