Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Ambari url gives connection refused error

Highlighted

Ambari url gives connection refused error

New Contributor

Hi! I have downloaded sandbox and got 192.168.3.131 url and it is working for 8000 and 8888 but it does not work for 8080 i mean for Ambari server. I have disabled firewall also restarted ambari server and agent also. postgres sql is also running . But, when i am trying to hit ambari url it is giving me "Webpage not available(Err_connection_refused)". I tried to ping from terminal also but got the same error. I am using HDP 2.2.4 sandbox. I read many other similar posts and tried all the things but it didn't help me. Please need help badly.

5080-screenshot-from-2016-06-18-215820.png5078-screenshot-from-2016-06-18-215805.png

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

Re: Ambari url gives connection refused error

Super Guru
@Urmila Chauhan

Please check if ambari server is listening on 8080 by running netstat command on ambari server.

netstat -tulapn|grep 8080

OR

Can you please change network settings to NAT and try with http://127.0.0.1:8080

Highlighted

New Contributor

Thanks for answering and i tried both the thing but again showing me connection refused error any other help. Please

Highlighted

Mentor

@Urmila Chauhan

I have attached the a how to fix it document for you.

Hope that helps. let me know.

Highlighted

New Contributor

Hi it is still giving me the same error connection refused. I have added new adapter but still not working can u suggest me another solution? thanks in advance

Highlighted

Mentor

@Urmila Chauhan

Have you seen my update ?

Highlighted

New Contributor

yes i saw your update. Thanks i m trying it

Highlighted

Mentor