Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Apache Metron on docker - LEADER_NOT_AVAILABLE

Apache Metron on docker - LEADER_NOT_AVAILABLE

New Contributor

Hey guys,

I'm installing Apache metron via Docker, But when I want to "Create a sensor from sample data"

(http://metron.apache.org/current-book/metron-docker/index.html),

I have this issue :

[root@hortonworks compose]# docker-compose exec kafkazk ./bin/produce-data.sh /data/BroExampleOutput.txt bro
Emitting data in /data/BroExampleOutput.txt to Kafka topic bro every 1 second(s)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM warning: If the number of processors is expected to increase from one, then you should configure the number of parallel GC threads appropriately using -XX:ParallelGCThreads=N
[2017-06-06 12:31:31,153] WARN Bootstrap broker localhost:9092 disconnected (org.apache.kafka.clients.NetworkClient)
[2017-06-06 12:31:32,793] WARN Bootstrap broker localhost:9092 disconnected (org.apache.kafka.clients.NetworkClient)
[2017-06-06 12:31:33,930] WARN Error while fetching metadata with correlation id 2 : {bro=LEADER_NOT_AVAILABLE} (org.apache.kafka.clients.NetworkClient)
[2017-06-06 12:31:34,439] WARN Error while fetching metadata with correlation id 3 : {bro=LEADER_NOT_AVAILABLE} (org.apache.kafka.clients.NetworkClient)
[2017-06-06 12:31:34,759] WARN Error while fetching metadata with correlation id 4 : {bro=LEADER_NOT_AVAILABLE} (org.apache.kafka.clients.NetworkClient)

So, I'm blocked ! If some could help me please !

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Apache Metron on docker - LEADER_NOT_AVAILABLE

Rising Star

Docker is only used for development of components in Metron. It is not a supported deployment platform for Metron. If you just want to take Metron for a spin, I would suggest that you try either a VM or an AWS cluster.

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here