Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise

Apache Nifi connecting with Hdfs data

Apache Nifi connecting with Hdfs data

Hi Guys, We are building a small poc here, we are trying to connect to HDFS using Apache Nifi. i have created a small csv file i want to read that file from HDFS using apche nifi so i have used ListHDFS--->FetchHdfs processors to full fill the requirement. but we are facing the issue the below is the stack of the error. ERROR [StandardProcessScheduler Thread-1] o.apache.nifi.processors.hadoop.ListHDFS ListHDFS[id=756e0726-015e-1000-5c77-d264c9c90296] ListHDFS[id=756e0726-015e-1000-5c77-d264c9c90296] failed to invoke @OnScheduled method due to java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed while executing one of processor's OnScheduled task.; processor will not be scheduled to run for 30 seconds: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed while executing one of processor's OnScheduled task. java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed while executing one of processor's OnScheduled task. would you please help us to resolve the issue.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Apache Nifi connecting with Hdfs data

Master Guru

Sharing your ListHDFS processor configuration and any stack trace from the nifi-app.log that may follow the above ERROR may be helpful in identifying the issue.

Re: Apache Nifi connecting with Hdfs data

Expert Contributor

Hi @Nagesh Gollapudi,

Can you do a screenshot of the configuration of your different processor in Nifi? :)

Michel