Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Apache Nifi replace text query??

Apache Nifi replace text query??

New Contributor

Hi I need to replace the following:
original file value : "CELL_NAME",CELL_ID","SITE_NAME","BSC_NAME","RNC_NAME","LATITUDE","LONGITUDE","ADDRESS","AZIMUTH","SERVICE_AREA","CGI","BCF_NAME","OSS_ID","VENDOR","TECHNOLOGY","REGION","SITE_STATUS","SITE_TYPE","SECTOR","CIRCLE","CONTROLNE","NODEALIAS"

Change value:

cell_name,cell_id,site_name,bsc_name,rnc_name,latitude,longitude,address,azimuth,service_area,cgi,bcf_name,oss_id,vendor,technology,region,site_status,site_type,sector,circle,controlne,nodealias

I tried using replace text with literal replace but its not replacing the texts. Also tried always replace but its only changing the header but data is not streaming in the output file.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Apache Nifi replace text query??

Master Guru

@Rohit Bhattacharya

I am not clear on when you say " but data is not streaming in the output file". Processors in NiFi perform a task against a FlowFile. The replaceText performs a replaceText task against the content of a single FlowFile from an inbound connection queue.

It might be helpful here if you provide an example input FlowFile's content and what you want the output FlowFile's content to then look like.

Thank you,
Matt