Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Apache Zeppelin 0.8.1 user with read and runners permission get "insufficient privileges to write note"

Highlighted

Apache Zeppelin 0.8.1 user with read and runners permission get "insufficient privileges to write note"

New Contributor

Hi. Help me please. My Apache Zeppelin 0.8.1 notebook with interactive elements for selecting values for database SQL-queries.
The user has the right reader and runner. When a user opens a notebook, he get a message "insufficient privileges to write note " also get this message if he tries to change the selection in the interactive elements.

in logs get messages:

({qtp1458849419-15922} NotebookServer.java[permissionError]:727) - Cannot write. Connection readers [user3]. Allowed readers [user1, user2]

I would not like to give him write rights so that he can only view the report and select values.
You can somehow leave the interactive elements with the rights of the reader and the runner ?