Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Big thanks to CDH team

Highlighted

Big thanks to CDH team

Rising Star

Dear Cloudera CDH folks,

First of,  a big thank you. I have been a cloudera CDH user (starving developer version) since 2011 and since around that time, I have been actively pursuing the research of adverse events (side effects) of medicines. All my hadoop, hive and impala and lucene jobs were written and run on my home 3 node CDH cluster (refurbished repurposed hardware with 8 cores and 32GB RAM per node).

I released the iPhone App in 2015 called MedicalSideFx. Free to download. Lifetime free updates of data.

And now I am happy to announce the release of the digital first edition of my book MedicalSideFx - A Technical Guide to Adverse Events Analytics using Apache Hive.

https://github.com/sanjaysubramanian/msfx_book/blob/master/msfx_tech_book_20180506.pdf

Neither the App nor the Book are financially motivated, rather it is a first step towards hopefully collaborative work happening among like minded folks to push this ahead and throw more light on complex drug interactions.   

I want to take the opportunity to say a big thank you the Cloudera team since its on your platform I did hundreds of hours of research !

Thanks

Warmly

sanjay

1 REPLY 1

Re: Big thanks to CDH team

Guru
Great to hear that our platform helps on your research, Sanjay.

Keep up you great work on your App and Book!
Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here