Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

CCA 131 Exam didn't load - Launch Status: Delivery partner doesn't have the exam ready

CCA 131 Exam didn't load - Launch Status: Delivery partner doesn't have the exam ready

New Contributor

Hi

yesterday, I faced exactly same issue, I had schedule appointment for CCA131,

unfortunately, the exam page kept display message ""Please wait....Exam is Loading and Launch Status: Delivery partner doesn't have the exam ready"" in red color

Really I am frustrating about this case, I contacted with certifications@cloudera.com and there is no response from their side yet.

I spent more than one month to prepare for this test and this affected my situtation in front of my management,

this not good, even I don't have more motivation to take this exam again !!!!!

Now, I checked PSI exam site to check exam status, it is display

Launch Status: Exam is not deliverable because the reservation is not in a pending state!!!

I don't know what is that mean , I just purchase this voucher in first of May 2019,

Any Help?

Cloudera
CCA Hadoop Administrator
CCA131 - English
Launch Status: Exam is not deliverable because the reservation is not in a pending state
date6/8/2019
time4:30 PM - 6:30 PM - Arabic Standard Time
3 REPLIES 3

Re: CCA 131 Exam didn't load - Launch Status: Delivery partner doesn't have the exam ready

Community Manager

@egilgamesh 

I am sorry to hear you had issues with the exam. Your best course of action is to email certification@cloudera.com. The certification team will then look into the incident and reply to you directly.

Regards,

Cy Jervis - Community Manager

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:

Terms of Use

Community Guidelines

How to use the forum

Cy Jervis, Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Community Guidelines
How to use the forum
Highlighted

Re: CCA 131 Exam didn't load - Launch Status: Delivery partner doesn't have the exam ready

New Contributor

@cjervis  

I already did that since Saterday, no response till yet from cloudera certification team !

Community Manager

The certification team typically takes a business day to reply. As the email was sent over the weekend it makes sense that you had not heard back yet. 

Cy Jervis, Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Community Guidelines
How to use the forum
Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here