Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

CCA 159 Exam didn't start

Highlighted

CCA 159 Exam didn't start

New Contributor

My scheduled exam is not started. I got error message saying that "Delivery partner doesn't have exam ready" and "Please wait exam is loading". I waited for 45 minutes from the scheduled time of the exam as instructed by PSI help desk. This is unacceptable since if there are issues we should be notified. Spent time and effort for this certification out of my busy schedule for nothing. 

I respect the concept of forfeit the exam incase of candidate no show. But what is the complementary we get for waiting and waiting while no show from cloudera?

1 REPLY 1

Re: CCA 159 Exam didn't start

Community Manager

@Fyrose I am sorry to see your post about running into an issue taking the certification. I contacted our Certification team regarding this, and I believe somebody has already contacted you to resolve your issues. Please do let us know or mail certification@cloudera.com for further assistance.

Regard,

Vidya 

Vidya Sargur, Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here