Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

CCA 175 EXAMS DINT LOAD ON EXAMS LOCAL

CCA 175 EXAMS DINT LOAD ON EXAMS LOCAL

New Contributor

Dear Cloudera Team

Exam Code: CCA175
Scheduled Date: September 9, 2018
Scheduled Time: 1:00 PM India Standard Time

Above is the details of the scheduled exam.I was not able to load it at exams local from 12:45 PM to 01:15 PM IST . The page showed me " Please wait. exam is loading" and the launch status was "Delivery partner doesn't have the exam ready. I have sent a mail To: <certification@cloudera.com> explaining the same with screenshots, but i'm yet to hear from the DL group. 

I was really looking forward to take up the exam and now i'm very much disappointed. As i produce my case, i sincerely beleive Cloudera team will assist me in rescheduling the exams.

Regards

Sriram

8 REPLIES 8

Re: CCA 175 EXAMS DINT LOAD ON EXAMS LOCAL

Community Manager

@sriram26,

Thank you for letting us know. The certification team you emailed is indeed the correct contact to investigate your concern. If you do not hear back from them by tomorrow, please let me know so I can reach out to my contacts on the team. 

Cy Jervis, Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:
Community Guidelines
How to use the forum

New Contributor

@cjervis Thanks i was able to reschedule the exams on  Exam Date: 9/15/2018 2:30 PM IST. And Right now i've been trying to launch but I could see the same error again and i'm not able to take up the exam on the scheduled date for the second time. I wonder Why the same glitch again.  There is a lot of time and effort spent in preparation and i'm very disappointed for the second time. Appreciate your help and support.

Thanks & Regards

Sriram

Community Manager

I am so sorry to hear that. I emailed my contact on the certification team to update them. If you haven't emailed them again, I suggest doing so. 

Cy Jervis, Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:
Community Guidelines
How to use the forum

New Contributor

Hi,

do you have any update on this ? I too had similar issue. It is more than 24 hours and I have not received any update from certification@cloudera.com. I was scheduled to take the exam on 08/23. I am hoping to have it rescheduled as soon as possible. Please advice.

New Contributor

While I did not get any response from certification@cloudera, I was able to reschedule the exam in PSI exam local. I am not sure if this means the technical issue is resolved. Will try my luck tomorrow (exam is scheduled for 08/27 7PM CST).

Thanks

Community Manager

@Zoheb,  I contacted our certification team with your concerns and I believe they have reached to you with all the details. I hope that was helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance. 

Regards,

Vidya

New Contributor

Vidya,

Thanks for the response. I have not received any communication from cloudera on this issue. I keep checking the spam folder as well. Can you please share the details as to what the course of action is ?

Thanks

Zoheb

Community Manager

@Zoheb , according to our certification team, you must have already received communication from them regarding your scores and exams. Please free to mail them at certification@cloudera.com for further information.

Regards,

Vidya