Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

CCA 175 exam results?

Hi

I appeared for exam yesterday its been 24 hours but no news from cloudera yet on the results of my exam..

How much time does it take to notify results.. Tried to search this on website but no luck neither getting a reply on email

Please advise.

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I have got the result. Its been flagged as spam.

Cheers

Harish

View solution in original post

28 REPLIES 28

Explorer

hi vidya... can you please help on this request....

Super Collaborator

Kabali,

All certification requests are processed by certification@cloudera.com

I can see that Dora in the support team has already written you today and forwarded your request to the technical team. All outstanding certificates are scheduled to be sent out in the next 24 hours.

Explorer

still i haven't received, can you please provide right update...

New Contributor

Its been a week since I passed the CCA175. I received the score card with in few hours (though it took me two days to figure out that I was in spam folder) with pass status and a score of 8/9 . Ever since I am waiting for the digital certificate and the licence number. Tried contacting cloudera support and diligently checking my spam folder regulary. But no luck !  

Explorer

i have been following 15 days... there is no luck!!!!!

Community Manager

I am sorry to hear you had issues receiving your certificate. Your best course of action is to email certification@cloudera.com. The certification team will then look into the incident and reply to you directly.

Regards,

Cy Jervis - Community Manager

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:

Terms of Use

Community Guidelines

How to use the forum

Cy Jervis, Manager, Community Program
Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

New Contributor

Hi,

I appeared for exam yesterday its been 24 hours but no news concerning the results of my exam.

How much time does it take to notify results ? I sent an email to cloudera, and waiting for the reply...

Thank's,

New Contributor

Hi,

Its been over 2 days for me as well, i haven't received the result. I contacted 

certification@cloudera.com

and they have told me it takes upto 3 days and is getting delayed due to the holiday.

Cant do much but wait i guess.

New Contributor

Ah okey,

Thank's for the response.