Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

CCA 175 exam results?

Hi

I appeared for exam yesterday its been 24 hours but no news from cloudera yet on the results of my exam..

How much time does it take to notify results.. Tried to search this on website but no luck neither getting a reply on email

Please advise.

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I have got the result. Its been flagged as spam.

Cheers

Harish

View solution in original post

28 REPLIES 28

New Contributor

hi,

I have given my exam on 6-May-18. Till today I have not got my results. Can anyone tell me who to contact.

Community Manager

Hi @rajnish,

I would start by checking your email's spam folder as sometimes the email gets directed their by accident. If you still cannot find the results, you can send an email to certification@cloudera.com which goes directly to the certification team. 

Let me know if you don't hear back by Tuesday and I can also reach out to them from my end. 

Cy Jervis, Manager, Community Program
Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Explorer

Me too.. please tell me if you have received, How?

Explorer

me too. I have not received the resutls. I have been checkig the spam/ junk folders. Emailed certification@cloudera.com. No response from them.

please advise. Thanks

Community Manager

@Zoheb and @dkab I contacted the certification team this morning. They received your emails and will be reaching out to you directly. 

Cy Jervis, Manager, Community Program
Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.

Explorer

Thank you. Appreciate the update.

Explorer

Hi,

In the exam result of the email mentioned within 2- 3 days they would send the digitial certification, but till now I did not receive the certification, i sent email as well for that.

can you please help on that.

Community Manager

@dkab,

I would recommend you to check your email's spam folder, as the email might be directed there by accident. Let us know if you don't hear back by Wednesday. We can reach out to them and keep you posted.

Regards,

Vidya

Regards,

Vidya Sargur,
Community Manager

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:

Explorer

sure....

FYI, everyday i am checking in SPAM folder only, not in primary folder.

i have received result on 16th...

Explorer

Still i haven't received the certificate.. please someone help on this request.