Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

CCA159 DATA ANALYST EXAM

CCA159 DATA ANALYST EXAM

New Contributor

Hi all, 

I have done the CCA159 exam and the resull was fail for 3 errors. One of these errors is "Incorrect schema" and the corrisponding exercise was the creation of a view. 

Also others guys had the same error on the similar exercise although they were sure that they had done the exercise correctly.  I also think I did it correctly. 

Someone can tell me if the correct solution is the the creation of a table even if the exercise require a view?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: CCA159 DATA ANALYST EXAM

Community Manager

Your best course of action is to email certification@cloudera.com. The certification team will then review your exam and reply to you directly.

Regards,

Cy Jervis, Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:
Community Guidelines
How to use the forum

Re: CCA159 DATA ANALYST EXAM

New Contributor

I have already email certification@cloudera.com but they told me that "Cloudera does not discuss exam questions or give advice to solve problems". I do not want to discuss the failure of the exam but I want to go deeper into why I and many others are always wrong with that type of exercise.

Thank you 

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here