Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

CCA175 Exam didn't load while taking exam through Innovative Exams

CCA175 Exam didn't load while taking exam through Innovative Exams

New Contributor

Hi Cloudera Team and the members of the community.

I want to share my experience when attempted to take CCA175 exam through IE (Innovative Exams) on 02/16/2018 it shows a validation message  "Please wait.. exam is loading" but the exam didn't load even after waiting for an hour. I sent screen shot to certification@cloudera.com. And the team responded back saying, my exam is expired and due to a glitch in the communication between IE and clodeura, i was able to Re-shedule my exam  and due to this glitch i was unable to see any cancellation email Notification or reminder alert and i need to purchase it again.

1) I don't want to blame anyone here, but i was very disappointed because email is the primary source of communication for these exams when we cancel or reschedule it, if there is a glitch in that own communication process and since users are mainly effected by this, clodeura team should atleast provide option/solution to Re-schedule the exam instead of just saying Re-purchase again if want to get certified.

Is it financially easy for students to Re-Purchase an exam again??  If my description offends anyone please forgive me.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: CCA175 Exam didn't load while taking exam through Innovative Exams

Community Manager

@Prabhu I am sorry to read that you had issues with the exam. I want to make sure I am clear on the chain of events. Did you follow up with the certification team about the need to repurchase the exam? 

Cy Jervis, Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:
Community Guidelines
How to use the forum

New Contributor

Hi Jervis, i reached out to the certification team as soon as i faced the problem while taking exam, but in my initial response from the team they didn't provided any alternative solution except to re-purchase if i want to get certified.

I had placed request to atleast consider allowing me to take exam, since i never got a chance to attempt the exam but so far no response from the team yet. 

Thanks.

Community Manager

Thank you for the update. Ultimately it is up to the certification team but let me know if you do not receive a response from them by tomorrow. 

Cy Jervis, Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:
Community Guidelines
How to use the forum