Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here. Want to know more about what has changed? Check out the Community News blog.

CCA175 exam has been cancelled by cloudera for some issue their end

Re: CCA175 exam has been cancelled by cloudera for some issue their end

New Contributor

Dear Cy Jervis,

I have done all the standard procedures that are required based on abovereply you have posted on all the similar community pages.

Sadly - Like all other candidates, I also have not receiced any reply or ETA when I can give the exam.

Concernig part here is - If Cloudera is aware of the issues and dont have any ETA, They should have highlighted that during the purchase of exam or atleast during scheduling an exam.

I can see this issue has started in March and still cloudera do not have any ETA. So this is really demotivating.

In addittion to above issue, I have also seen many complaints regarding the Remote desktop slowness and resolution issues which many of the candidates have raised. Not sure what actions are being taken to resolve the same.

Explorer
Worst exam.. lot of issue I failed just for resolution cliuster issue,
costly exam but no such that type of. I am thinking to refund my money
Highlighted

New Contributor

@rakeshdey  - Lets have some patience. Sometimes you cant avoid such issues.

I am hoping to get it resolved quickly.

New Contributor

@cjervis - Any positive update?

Community Manager

I contacted the certification team and have no additional information beyond what they have provided customers via email. They will continue to be your best source for information. 

Cy Jervis, Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:
Community Guidelines
How to use the forum

Explorer
Again they are cancelling d xam?? I am planing to take after this week

New Contributor

Yes. They have cancelled my exam scheduled today

Explorer
Are they still cancelling the exam, I thought i will take the cancellation xam by next week

New Contributor
Guys,
I faced similar issue, My exam was scheduled for 25th May and till 24th all looks good and I was getting daily all set confirmation mail from cloudrera. Surprisingly, I got a cancelation mail a night before the exam. I put lot of efforts for prep and now exam cancelled with no ETA. This is really discouraging.
I request cloudera to kindly look into the issue and resolve it ASAP also please provide the updates as I could see first post in this therad was of 7th March and it is 30th May today ~2mnths. Proper updates with ETA will really help.

Explorer
Get refund , invest in another exam.