Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

CCA175 exam has been cancelled by cloudera for some issue their end

Re: CCA175 exam has been cancelled by cloudera for some issue their end

New Contributor

Hi Mates 

Thanks god I run into this thread prior to paying for the exam... Now I want to check whether the issues are still there or whether people are being able to set for the exam?

@cjervis : You guys are not being transparent. This is the root issue here. You must provide regular, transparent updates rather than accept people's payments while knowing that the exam env. is not ready.

Thank you

Highlighted

New Contributor
I have given the exam. It's working fine now.

New Contributor
Lucky you, mine has been canceled (21-06-2019) and I'm waiting to know when can be done next

Community Manager

@Francesco  I am sorry to see you had issues with the exam. If you have not already, your best course of action is to email certification@cloudera.com. The certification team will then look into the incident and reply to you directly.

Regards,

Cy Jervis - Community Manager

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:

Terms of Use

Community Guidelines

How to use the forum

Cy Jervis, Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:
Community Guidelines
How to use the forum

New Contributor

Adding to this thread.

My cca 175 exam was scheduled on 6/23, but i got a cancellation email on Friday 6/21. Waiting to hear from cloudera

Thanks

Cloudera Employee

Greetings All - 

Thank you for your patience, your interest in Cloudera, and the time you've spent preparing to attempt the certification exams.  We understand this is time which could be focused on other endeavors.  

Cloudera acknowledges the frustrations and challenges individuals have faced over the last few months in scheduling and taking certification exams.  As the lead for our training endeavors, I'm personally sorry for inconvenience our certification has caused the community, our customers, and our partners.  

Over the past few weeks, we believe to have identified and fixed the critical problems with our infrastructure.  This claim is based on the successful launch and grading of over 100 certifications in the past week.  We are confident this level of reliability will continue.

If you were impacted by a canceled exam, or showed up for an exam that didn't launch, the certification team will be contacting you directly.  We are resetting eligibility, and you should be able to schedule at your convenience.  Please contact certification@cloudera.com with any questions regarding rescheduling.  

Our long-term goal remains providing the consistent level of service and reliability that our customers and partners require when investing in the program.  As such, we are porting our exams to a new infrastructure to alleviate the potential for these types of issues.  We expect this project to be completed later this year.  

This change will improve reliability and scalabilty; ensuring we deliver the best-in-class certification experience we envision for our customers and partners.    

Thank you again for your continued support of Cloudera, and your interest in our training and certification services.  

Best Regards,

Mark Morrissey
Senior Director, Cloudera Training & Certification