Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

CCA175 required skills and cluster updates

Re: CCA175 required skills and cluster updates

New Contributor

Me too in same situation. I have scheduled exam on Monday 13th. Waiting for their reply.

Based on their reply i can reschedule my exam. I don’t know what they are expecting from us. I hope our question in valid one and not over coming any cloudera polices. But still they are not responding properly.

New Contributor

I scheduled my exam on March 20th.

Do I need to re-schedule or continue with the test. Can you please let me know?

New Contributor

Hi,

having read the upgrade of the exam I need some clarifications of the required skills to pass the exam:

Ingest real-time and near-real-time streaming data into HDFS: in the previous version it includes 'using Flume', but know the skill is more generic. Do we need to learn Kafka too or can we freely choose what streaming tool to use?

- Apart from Spark RDDs, Spark DataFrames (Spark SQL), do we need to know Datasets as well?

Supply command-line options to change your application configuration, such as increasing available memory: where can I get more information about this changes, are referring to the JVM?

Thanks in advance