Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

CCAH-500 -

CCAH-500 -

New Contributor

I am planning to do CCAH 500 exam. Can someone point to me the books I should use? or I will put it this wy. I have "The Definitive Guide - 3rd edition" and Hadoop Operations first edition. Will these books suffice for CCAH 500?

Thanks,

Geet

8 REPLIES 8

Re: CCAH-500 -

Explorer

You probably want also  reference the Hadoop Operations book a lot of the test material is covered in that book as well. I used a combination of the Hadoop Definitive Guide and Operations for my exam  prep.

@Geethgubi wrote:

I am planning to do CCAH 500 exam. Can someone point to me the books I should use? or I will put it this wy. I have "The Definitive Guide - 3rd edition" and Hadoop Operations first edition. Will these books suffice for CCAH 500?

Thanks,

Geet

Explorer

Hadoop Operations and The Definative guide book  are good.

But i would recommend you to implement Hadoop Enviroment at once in your desk top, you will learn lot and by this you come to know more about concept.

Search online for question and answer, give the Mock test that will be allways good.

Exam Fee is much, for that prepare very well.

Champion Alumni

There is no more Mock test...

I would like to have at least some examples...

GHERMAN Alina

Contributor

Hello,

Cloudera no longer offers the practice exam. You can use the study guide ( http://cloudera.com/content/cloudera/en/training/certification/ccah/prep.html) to help you study for the exam. 

Thanks,

New Contributor

Hi, the precious link does not work

Is there any other link?

Thank you

Contributor

Hello,

Here is a new link to the Study Guide: http://www.cloudera.com/content/www/en-us/training/certification/ccah.html

Thanks,

Highlighted

New Contributor

Yes It's Good...skip map reduce progarmming part.

New Contributor

Hi,

Please refere "The Definitive Guide - 4rd edition" and skip development part MR progarmming etc.

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here