Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

CCD-410 Exam closed by Proctor Due to unexpected System error

CCD-410 Exam closed by Proctor Due to unexpected System error

New Contributor

Hi Cloudera Team,

I appeared for CCDH-410 certfication exam on 28th December 2015 at 19.00 IST.After 30 minutes of my exam, I faced issues with the server and my exam stopped in between with the message like "Please contact your live Monitor to restart the exam". I immediately contacted proctor and he asked me to exit the full screen and refresh the url. After refreshing the url, I got some other error message like "Access denied, unable to proceed due to improper call of percetion". I informed the issue to the proctor and he told me to wait for few minutes while he was looking into the issue. After 5 minutes, the proctor told me that he has to close the exam by marking it as system error and asked me to contact certification@cloudera for further details.The proctor also told that they will inform the issue to cloudera from their side.Due to this, I was not able to attemp few questions and was not able to see any result in the end. Internet connectivity from my end was working properly during that time, and I was in constant touch with Proctor.

I sent 2-3 emails to certification@cloudera, dropped several voice message but didn't get any response from Cloudera till now. Innovative exam team also didn't provided any inforamtion and just asked me to check with cloudera.

Also my cloudera login is not working after the exam.I tried to reset the password, but didn't got any email on my registered email ID to reset the password. So I have created a new ID to post this issue.

I wanted to reschedule my exam but didn't get any response from Cloudera .Also CCD-410 exam is expiring on 31st December 2015. Not sure how the exam will be rescheduled after that. Also not sure if Cloudera will refund the examination fee in this case.

Never expected such an issue can happen with Cloudera Certifcations.Please look into the issue at the earliest and provide me any solution.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: CCD-410 Exam closed by Proctor Due to unexpected System error

Community Manager

@PrakashSingh28 I am sorry to hear you had issues with the exam. Your best course of action is indeed to email certification@cloudera.com as the forum is not the appropriate place to discuss the specifics of your case. The certification team will then look into the incident and reply to you via email. I have also emailed my certification contact about the issue for you. Best of luck. 

Cy Jervis, Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:
Community Guidelines
How to use the forum

Re: CCD-410 Exam closed by Proctor Due to unexpected System error

New Contributor

Hi,

I have not received any communication from Cloudera till now.Can you please tell me if there is any other way to raise this issue. I am expecting a response from Cloudera about my exam.