Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

CCDH exam topics

Explorer

Hi,

I have attended Cloudera's CCDH training. To pass the certification, Instructor recommended us to read Tom White's 'Hadoop : the definitive guide'. However, there are many topics in book which were not covered in the training.

So, this is bit confusing. Please confirm if we need to study following topics for the exam--

Setting up a Hadoop cluster, Administering Hadoop, Avro, Parquet, Flume, Crunch, Spark, HBase and ZooKeeper.

From what I know, above topics are not covered in the CCDH training. Please confirm if we should study any of these for CCDH exam. Appreciate your help.

Thanks !

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Explorer

Hi Priya,

Setting up a Hadoop cluster, Administering Hadoop - These are for admin exam I believe.

For CCD-410, I have studied - PIG, Hive, HBase, Sqoop, Flume, Zookeeper, Oozie

Spark is an advanced tool which is part of CCA certification.

Regards

Apeksha

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Explorer

I am writing to you because of an unfortunate situation that has developed in by the cloud era proctor at CCA exam time(February 24, 2016 ),which lost my exam. I sent number of mail to  'examsupport@examslocal.com' just after the exam(10 min) , But I didn’t get any suitable response .I didn’t expect such poor response from cloud era  like global organization. 

My request is to "Reschedule exam" and let me know the update else refund my examination fees.

Community Manager

@Prasanta I am sorry to hear you have had an issue and have forwarded the information to my contacts. They should be reaching out to you via email so keep an eye out. 🙂

Cy Jervis, Manager, Community Program
Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.