Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

CDC Changes in Source Not reflecting in target Db using NIFI

CDC Changes in Source Not reflecting in target Db using NIFI

New Contributor
@Andrew Lim  ,I am getting the below log  from  the path C:\Users\XXXXX\Desktop\Work_past\nifi-1.9.2-bin\nifi-1.9.2\logs\     2019-06-20 18:16:40,508 INFO [Write-Ahead Local State Provider Maintenance] org.wali.MinimalLockingWriteAheadLog org.wali.MinimalLockingWriteAheadLog@3c511385 checkpointed with 13 Records and 0 Swap Files in 73 milliseconds (Stop-the-world time = 24 milliseconds, Clear Edit Logs time = 21 millis), max Transaction ID 47   ,I have 10 records in the users table in MY SQL ,
I am not able to proceed beyond    CDC (CaptureChangeMySQL) there is no error  . 

All my controller are in enabled mode

Env Used Windows 10 Conf_file.txt109494-capturechangemysql.png109502-capturechangemysqlsettings.png109473-controller-settings-details.png
Mysql Client/Server in Local    3036 port   version 8.0

Apache Nifi Windows version   1.9.2   .

Please hep me resolve the issue,I can send you more screenshot and logs as required .

Thanks
Prosenjit

capturechangemysql.png
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: CDC Changes in Source Not reflecting in target Db using NIFI

New Contributor

@Andrew Lim Can you please let me know ,on the above questions ,that I had ,Kindly help.

@Govind Sharma

Thanks

Prosenjit

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here