Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Cannot display the history of a job

Highlighted

Cannot display the history of a job

New Contributor

Hello,

I have a problem, i cannot display the history of anym job, it redirect me to an url with an ip adress. for example :http://ip-10-189-107-50.eu-west 1.compute.internal:8088/proxy/application_1580409257487_27196/

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Re: Cannot display the history of a job

Super Collaborator

Hi @Soukaina ,

Could you please give us some more context about where you see this issue?

Are you using Cloudera Manager? Can you share some screenshots? Was this working before? Do you notice an error messages?

Thanks!

Li Wang, Technical Solution Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:

Terms of Service

Community Guidelines

How to use the forum

Highlighted

New Contributor

Hello,

It doesn't work before. yes i'm using Cloudera manager. when i access to the resource manager i have a list of the jobs and applications that are running or succeded, when i choose for example an application or job i can see the description of the application, then when i clic on Tracking url it doesn't work it redirect me to an ip adress of a machine.

Highlighted

Explorer

hello 

how about when you change  "http://ip-10-189-107-50.eu-west 1.compute.internal"
with the IP address/domain of your host that contains the ResourceManager role? 

Highlighted

New Contributor

Hello, actually i don't want it to show the ip adress, i want a url : like rm-prod-somthing..../cluster/....

The ip address are the same.

The first page it's rm-dcp-somenthing../cluster/nameofapplication, onece i clic on tacking url the domain chnage and it show me the ip-adresss witch i don't want to have.

Thanks

Highlighted

New Contributor

The problem that ihave is that when i clic on Traching URL the domain change to an internal ip-adress of a machine. and that adress doesn't work if i'm not connected to a tunnel.

Super Collaborator

Hi @Soukaina ,

I know below community thread is not talking about same application but you may want to take a look and see if adding any mappings to /etc/hosts will help in your case:

https://community.cloudera.com/t5/Support-Questions/Cloudera-Mgr-on-AWS-gives-incorrect-URL-for-Hue-...

Thanks!

Li Wang, Technical Solution Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:

Terms of Service

Community Guidelines

How to use the forum

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here