Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Cannot schedule HDPCSP (Spark develop) with PSI exam due to AWS associated email

Highlighted

Cannot schedule HDPCSP (Spark develop) with PSI exam due to AWS associated email

New Contributor

Hi everyone,

I have purchased HDPCSP (Spark develop) exam from Hortonworks on Feb. 27, 2019, however, I was not able to schedule the exam. The below email from PSI suggests creating a new Hortonworks email account and asks Hortonwoks grants edibility to the new account.

I have tried to contact Hortonworks via some emails, but no replies, support yet. Could any one help? Thank you. Below is detail email from PSI.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting PSI.

We apologize you were unable to speak with a representative.

It appears the issue is due to the AWS exam you have taken previously under this account at htranminhhai20@gmail.com. At this time login to www.examslocal.com accounts from any email ID associated with an AWS exam account is prohibited. We are working toward a full system integration, however at this time any examslocal.com exams will need to take place with a non AWS associated email. At this time there is no ETA for completion but know that your understanding is appreciated while we work towards this integration.

To take any exam on our website you must create a new account under a different email and contact your sponsor, Hortonworks, to have your eligibility carried over to your new account. You will not be penalized for this. We do apologize for the inconvenience this is the only solution for you to take an exam.

Should you need any further assistance feel free to reply to this email thread or contact us via live chat on our website at https://www.examslocal.com/

Kind Regards,

PSI Exam Support