1. install mysql
Different CDH versions will support different MySQL version. Did you install compatiable mySQL version for the corresponding CDH? Pls confirm
4. change the database setting in cloudera management
Pls list the database setting change that you have made in CM for any one service. Ex: Hive
5. impacted services are: Hive, Hue, Oozie, rman, amon, nav, navms
What is the status of non-impacted services like Zookeeper, HDFS, etc? Fix Cloudera Management services & Non-impacted services first then focus on impacted services
1. I was using Mysql 5.5 initially, until it breaks, I thought it could be Mysql version, I upgraded to version 5.6, I am running CDH 5.11
2. Under Hive metastore database configuration, I select Mysql and changed the port from initially 7432 to 3306 on the same server.
3. Oh actually all services are affected, sorry, when I click on the spanar look icon, all services says:
(namenode1): No host heartbeat; CDH versions cannot be verified.