Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Certification of CCP: Data Scientist

Certification of CCP: Data Scientist

New Contributor

Could anyone please tell me how to get the  CCP: Data Scientist Certicfication? I have checked the link above and could not find any information about the  DS700 - Descriptive and Inferential Statistics DS701 - Unsupervised Machine Learning DS702 - Supervised Machine Learning exams, anyone one can help me with this? Thanks a lot.

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Certification of CCP: Data Scientist

Super Collaborator
It's right on the page you're linking to

New Contributor

thank you 

New Contributor

Hi 

Please could you provide reference of blog who has passed following certificate ? It will be really helpful.

DS700
DS701
DS702

thank you

New Contributor

Hi,

could you give us more informations about exams to get the certification in data science?

Are there useful courses/books to prepare each exam?

Thanks

Super Collaborator
You can take a look at the "how to prepare" section on our website http://www.cloudera.com/content/www/en-us/training/certification/ccp-ds/exams.html

New Contributor

Patrick,

Although Brad does not help at all, in the page you can find the following mentioned:

"We are restructuring the challenge from a single three-month, hands-on project to three discrete exams to launch in Q2, 2015. More information will be made available at launch. "

So, it seems thatthe certification is kind of "frozen" for the moment. I guess we'll have to  wait for the relaunch of the certification, some time in Apr - Jun...

Hope this helps

Christos

PS Brad, thanx for nothing...!

New Contributor

Thank you very much.

@ctsats wrote:

Patrick,

Although Brad does not help at all, in the page you can find the following mentioned:

"We are restructuring the challenge from a single three-month, hands-on project to three discrete exams to launch in Q2, 2015. More information will be made available at launch. "

So, it seems thatthe certification is kind of "frozen" for the moment. I guess we'll have to  wait for the relaunch of the certification, some time in Apr - Jun...

Hope this helps

Christos

PS Brad, thanx for nothing...!

I'm now considering to get the Certified Developer for Apache Hadoop (CCDH) and do you have any good idea that helps to find a job related to bigdata? 

New Contributor

It seems the Certification of CCP: Data Scientist is still frozen, am I correct? Does any one know When is it going to be open again ? Thanks.