Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Change Data Capture | Migrate data from Postgres into memSQL as well as keeping the data is updated in terms of insertion and modification data using Apache Nifi

Change Data Capture | Migrate data from Postgres into memSQL as well as keeping the data is updated in terms of insertion and modification data using Apache Nifi

New Contributor

Assume that: I have around 700 tables in database (Database - Postgres environment), I need to transfer them with the data to (Database - memSQL environment) as well.  what I did? I used for each single table two processors only as follows (QueryDatabaseTable -> PutDatabaseRecord).  But, in this strategy I have two problems/issues, 1) I am only keeping the insertion of data from (Database - Postgres) to (Database - memSQL) without keep the tracking of update.  2) Is there any dynamic solution for this issue as well as avoid doing several/intensive of processors in Apache Nifi and do only one processor for the whole 700 database tables!

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here