Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise

Clients Disconnected After A Few Hours of Sending Data to NiFi's ListenTCP

New Contributor

Good day. I am new to NiFI and is trying to setup an environment wherein 5 senders with different IP addresses are sending data to a specific port bound to a ListenTCP processor. The senders are sending data via TCP for about every 3 minutes and is working fine. But after a few hours of running, all of them are not sending data anymore, seems that they got disconnected. But if I try to stop and then start the ListenTCP again, the clients now starts sending data. Anyone encountered this behavior? Attached are the initial configuration of ListenTCP.

Edit:
I've observed that there are some data going in sometimes. Seems that NiFi limited the inbound data after a lot of data sent for hours. During the times that ListenTCP does not receive any data, I've tried sending data manually every 2 seconds from my local computer but ListenTCP does not receive any data.

91571-screenshot-20180926-134732.png

91570-screenshot-20180926-134507.png

1 REPLY 1

New Contributor

By checking the NiFi logs, seems that the clients are being rejected because the max connections have been met. I've already increased the max connections options to a higher value and will observed its behavior. Thanks!

Take a Tour of the Community
Don't have an account?
Your experience may be limited. Sign in to explore more.