Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

*Closed*: Cloudbreak on Azure: Not available in Azure marketplace - help!

Contributor

Just found Cloudbreak missing in the marketplace.
Please let me know if this is a Microsoft issue so I can escalate internally.
I am in the middle of a PoC with strict timelines and am pretty badly impacted.
Your support is much appreciated.

43788-missing-cloudbrteak-image.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Airawat

Just FYI, the new 1.16.5 version has become live on Marketplace, you can try it out, it includes the Availability Set fix - one AS can be assigned to multiple hostgroups - and Premium Managed Disk support too.

Hope it helps!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

@Airawat

You are correct, this is temporary only because there is a new release of Cloudbreak 1.16.5 coming up to the Marketplace in the next few days once the publish review process is finished.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Contributor

@pdarvasi & @jeff

Would be great if we had at least the ARM template out in the marketplace - we currently dont have any offering from Hortonworks to spin up a cluster.

Cloudera has Director and an ARM template. Would be great if Hortonworks had a similar model...especially for situations like this.

@Airawat

Just FYI, the new 1.16.5 version has become live on Marketplace, you can try it out, it includes the Availability Set fix - one AS can be assigned to multiple hostgroups - and Premium Managed Disk support too.

Hope it helps!

Contributor
@pdarvasi

We appreciate the speed at which the Cloudbreak team is rolling out changes for Azure. Will report back any issues I run into.
Can you please confirm if it includes a fix for this? - Linux kernel version... Thanks

@Airawat Unfortunately the publish process was already ongoing when this issue was reported, you can check the changelog here. Thanks!

Contributor

@pdarvasi
Thanks!